Friday, October 28, 2011

A skill set called leadership

I must say, I’m not sure that I possess this skill set as of yet. I would like to…. But, I’m not sure I have it in me right now.  You see, leadership is about being persuasive, having a vision and strategy, being able to make quick decisions, communicating, developing and planning.
As a student who is about to embark on the “real” world, I feel these qualities will come in time? I hope!  Right now it is my feeling that as a youngster going into the industry, my leadership qualities are surely not very high as I still need to learn, grow and find my own feet right?
There are many people in the world who possess a high skill set of leadership…. Mandela…. Margaret Thatcher…. Obama…. and even the long passed Princess Di.  These people possess leadership!! I hope that I will be able to rock mad leadership skills like these amazing people one day.  What I do know? It’ll take time… LOTS of practice and perhaps balls?? Being a leader is not easy… but I am pretty sure we’re all willing to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment