Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How hard it is to follow instructions.

I think no one really enjoys following instructions. We often become frustrated when we fail to do so. Honestly, most of us prefer to use their own ideas, opinions or thoughts how to solve a problem or to work on a project. We don't really like people telling us what to do.

With that I don't mean that instructions are completely wrong but I need to understand why I should follow and how I can apply them. In a perfect world, instructions are only made for one reason because someone before you found a 'good' way in dealing with a project.

But I definitely condemn submissive behaviour. Being obedient means not being an independent-mindet and critical thinking individual.

We always need room for our personal freedom, creativity and thoughts. Otherwise there would be no learning, no progress and no development in our world.

2 comments:

  1. Do you like following instructions, If we cannot follow instructions we will fail, this world will be thorn apart. Nice one love it

    ReplyDelete