Friday, August 12, 2011

Try a Cliche

Life is short, so we need to try new things. Why not try a cliché? Come on… what is the worst that can happen? It is as easy as pie, but if you struggle, I will even lend you a hand. Many hands make light work and we have all the time in the world!
It can be a win-win situation if you offer to return the favour. I’ll cut the chase and get right to the point: I’m in the dog box, it is as clear as writing on the wall! See money is the root of all evil and that is what got me under. I tried to push my luck and robbed Peter to pay Paul. I know I should have left sleeping dogs lie, but life is a bitch and so is she and I believe it isn’t over till the fat lady sings.
See, there is this girl I know, but we don’t see eye to eye. If her looks could kill I would have been 10-feet-under. Her dad laughs all the way to the bank, but she never puts her money where her mouth is. She is going to end up just like him because in this case the acorn does not fall far from the tree. It’s okay though, money does not buy you happiness so she will get what she deserves. If that girl doesn’t pull up her socks, she will find herself on the bench – alone, miserable, deprived, lonely, and all that jazz. She can have all the money in the bank, but with a sour face, she will be the one who is all dressed up and has nowhere to go. That girl needs to come back to earth and realize that all that glitters isn’t gold!
We will have to keep our eyes peeled to see when the coast is clear and quickly think outside the box on how we will give her a taste of her own medicine. As soon as I have all my ducks in a row, we can go back to square one and everything will be as good as gold.
Last but not least, I will be as free as a bird because that is the way that lady luck dances.
What? You still need pearls of wisdom with trying out clichés? In your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment